Microsoft Translator for Windows 10
Translator helps you overcome the language barrier. Use your camera, voice, or keyboard to translate on-the-go, even without an Internet connection.
- Text translation - Enter text to translate into one of 50 languages and scripts.
- Camera translation - Point your camera at signs, menus, newspapers — any printed text in 19 languages and scripts — then tap to see the translation.
- Voice translation - Translate by speaking one of 18 languages into your phone.
- Offline translation - Download a translation pack so you can translate even when you’re offline — handy when you’re traveling and you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges.
- Text-to-speech - Hear translations from a native speaker.
- History, search & favorites - Your translations are saved, so you can search through your history to find them later. Mark translations as favorites to find them even more quickly.
- Word of the Day - Learn a new word or phrase everyday by pinning Translator to Start.
March 8, 2016
Added image translation support for Arabic
November 12, 2015
- Online text translation support for Kiswahili
- Offline Kiswahili text translation language pack
- Camera translation for Romanian, Slovak, and Serbian Cyrillic