Take the following steps to translate a text when you are offline:
- Open Microsoft Translator
- Tap keyboard
- Tap the from-language. This is the language on the left side of the arrow.
- Tap the language you would like to translate from while offline.
- Tap the to-language. This is the language on the right side of the arrow.
- Tap Start typing and enter text
- The translation appears in the middle of you screen
Offline language packs work in Text and Camera Translation mode. They will not work in Voice or Conversation mode.