To translate a text please take the following steps:
- Open Microsoft Translator
- Tap the keyboard icon
- Tap the from-language (which is to the left of the two arrows)
- Tap on the language you would like to translate from
- Tap on the to-language (which is to the right of the two arrows)
- Tap on the language you would like to translate to
- Tap on "Start typing…" at the top of your screen
- Type the sentence you would like to translate, and the translation will appear on your screen
- Tap the Enter key on your keyboard
- You now have the option to either save the translation, share it with someone, enlarge the translation or listen to the translation where available.
- When done tap "x" at the top right of your screen.
To read more about how to use the app please go to the Frequently Asked Questions section in your app:
- Open Microsoft Translator.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right of your screen.
- Tap Feedback and Help.