If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Esperanto

Include Esperanto!

780 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mauricio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

100 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Esperanto is especially developed to be easily learned by everyone. It is logical, phonetically written and read. It is certainly the easiest language to be written and analized from audio files.

• Liette Lêla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Esperanto estas internacia lingvo!!!! Parolante esperante vi povas komunikiĝi kun la tuta mondo

• Bartek Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bonvolu aldoni Esperanton, kiun parolas multege da homoj, kaj lernas novaj, kiuj volas regule uzi ĝin. Dankon.

esperanto is an aqual language. and don't dye others language DANKON
    thank ( you

Faute de pouvoir utiliser l'espéranto avec Microsoft, je suis obligé de me tourner vers Google Translate ou GramTrans ou Apertium pour les traductions automatiques.

mi uzas esperanto cxiu tage, mi sxatus trovi altkvalita traduko per MS produktajxoj. antauxdanke.

@Wakkabang. Instead of insulting other commentators, I suggest you google the word Esperanto.

I am getting ready to write a couple of paragraphs about an online Esperanto course that I recently completed, and I am going to write it in Esperanto along with an English translation and then post it to Facebook. Although I do not need Microsoft products to do that, Microsoft has a decent habit of creating and promoting integrated products that people find useful. It is in Microsoft's interest to gauge the currently growing level of interest in Esperanto and to add support for Esperanto to its already successful products--getting ahead of the demand, not trailing behind it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base