If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Esperanto

Include Esperanto!

778 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mauricio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

100 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Brady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to use Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome when I'm visiting websites in Esperanto.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Translate has been my first choice as translation service in large part because it includes Esperanto, and I am member of an Esperanto club and need help with communications, as still a beginner. I suspect the same may be true for some of the close to 1 million active learners of Esperanto in Duolingo. I would consider using Microsoft translation services for Esperanto and other languages if Esperanto was supported.

• Randall Burns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like Esperanto added because it may be the most reliable language to use to write an original document for translation into several other languages. Esperanto is 100% regular. That means you are more likely to get a reliable translation into your pivot language and fewer mistakes in automatic translations.

• Miguel Bastos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot understand why Esperanto (this year the 103rd World Congress in Lisbon) is not yet incorporated.

As a language that spans nations it is very valuable for the welfare of all people

I also would like to see Esperanto added, as I use it to communicate with people around the world.

When the Esperanto speaking translators offer a translation from one language to another using Esperanto as a bridging language the result is much closer to the original.

• Fredrik W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hundreds, maybe even thousands of tweets are sent every day in Esperanto. But still no support for translations. Why???

• Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kiel ankoraŭ Esperanto ne funkcias en Twitter?!

How is Esperanto still not working in Twitter!?

I agree with this proposal, and I should add that Mr. Erik Bjorn Pedersen comment is very important! The majority of the 'standard' keyboards don't recognize some of the letters of the language, so it should understand the h-system or the x-system so that esperanto speakers don't have to learn to configure an alternative keyboard. Kind regards.

• Erik Bjørn Pedersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Se la firmao Microsoft konsentas krei tradukilon de Esperanto, ĝi devus uzi aŭtomatan filtrilon por unue ŝanĝi h-sistemajn kaj x-sistemajn tekstojn, kiujn ĝi uzas por trejni la artefarita-inteligencecan kodaron, al la ĝusta Unikoda formo. Mi opinias, ke tia tradukilo estos bona kontribuaĵo al la Esperanto-komunumo kaj kuraĝigos novajn Esperantistojn, kiuj lernas je la meza aŭ la supera nivelo.

If the Microsoft company agrees to create an Esperanto translation engine, it ought to use an automatic filter in order to first change any h-system and x-system texts — used to train the artificial intelligence codebase — into the proper Unicode form. I believe that such a translation tool will be a good contribution to the Esperanto community and will encourage new Esperantists learning at the intermediate or advanced level.

• Dimitar Berberu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why useless Klingon before Esperanto? It took 100x less effort to Google translate to implement it & getting better.

• Jor Pa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google included Esperanto years ago. Why is Microsoft falling behind?

• Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kvankam Esperanto eble ne estas la nuntempa mondlingvo, ĝi verŝajne povos atingi la titolon de la interreta mondlingvo, kaj por esti la ĉefa interretolingvo, ni bezonas vian subtenon, ĉar vi estas komputila firmao, kaj la interreto estas ligita al komputiloj kaj poŝtelefonoj. Helpu al ni disvastigi la lingvon de la estonteco!

Even though Esperanto maybe isn't the current global language, it definitely seems like it can get the title of the global internet language, and to be the main internet language, we need your help, because you're a computer company, and the internet is linked to computers and smartphones. Help us spread the language of the future!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base