If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Tamil - Tamizh - Tamil Nadu - union territory of Puducherry (Pondicherry) - India

Tamil language, Tamil spoken primarily in India. It is the official language of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and the union territory of Puducherry (Pondicherry).

169 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pradeep shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Gwenda responded  · 

Microsoft Translator is excited to announce the launch of our latest text translation language: Tamil!

Download the app on Android, iOS, or Windows to start communicating to and from Tamil*, and check out our blogpost for more information: www.aka.ms/translatortamilblog

*Tamil speech to text not yet available.

Best regards,
Gwenda
Microsoft Translator Team

66 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • karunakaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ஆங்கிலம் , தமிழ் மொழியில் மொழி பெயர்ப்பு தேவை.
    I need for tamil to english, english to tamil translator its my request...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tamil in corta will be helpless. Or translate English to Tamil for speak to client.

about 7.5 crore people speak in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu
    there are also millions of tamil speaking people spread around the world
    if this Microsoft translator could add tamil language translation for edge browser .. it ll be great

• SURYA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to translate English to Tamil. but there is absence of my language. so please try to add it. otherwise it is really good application

You just tried with this..because lot of translator will be there ..But no one have tamil language instead there.

Tamil language is world oldest one...You tried to add this language & publish it to your customer or vendor then you seen the response..

Microsoft Translator for Edge really super,but small correction please... please... please.... added Tamil language also please ...

70 to 80 million speak this language. And we have a team ready to help. In fact we have digitised many books and archaic Tamil works.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base