If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Cantonese Speech

66 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gwenda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever i use the text to speech option for Cantonese(chinese), it just turns into mandarin(Chinese) instead. Please fix this.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was using the voice speech in bing for cantonese, then all of sudden the words coming out changed to mandarin. This is happening even after i changed it to (HONG KONG SAR).

Did the server die or something?

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically, add traditional Chinese as offline language pack. Option to take a photo or use voice(mandarin or Cantonese) to type the message. Have an option to change output voice as Cantonese or mandarin instead of only mandarin

• commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

朗讀中文時 我希望聽到粵語
    就像bing翻譯的繁體中文(香港)一樣

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

English to Cantonese (Chinese Traditional HKSAR) is missing. The other way works.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cantonese is recognised as a language when spoken but isn't available as an option from the list of languages.
    Please add it to the list, seems silly to be able to translate but not be able to choose it as an option.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base