If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Uyghur - Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China

I am a teacher in Xinjiang University, China, and a researcher at the Key Laboratory of intelligent information processing of Xinjiang University. We find it is necessary to add Uyghur language in Bing Ttranslator.

Uyghur is a Turkic language with about 10 million speakers mainly in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of China, and also in Afghanistan, Australia, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, the USA and Uzbekistan.

95 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hankiz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • 张彦岭 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

我在新疆工作,经常接触维吾尔族老乡,语言不通不方便,希望能有维语翻译帮助解决问题。

• boyhero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Assalam Mu Alaykum ! Muxuningga Belat Taxlamduk ? Google Dak Ozining Til Kuxidigan Yeri Bolgan bolsa Yahxi bulatti Asli !

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Albanian language is missing in translator for Bing. can you add this language in line with other world languages.
    thank you for understanding!

• Supper Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly support Sindhi Language because it is among oldest languages belonging to world's great Indus Valley Civilization.
    It will not only be the reason to improve richest grammatical language in the world but it will also become worth for Microsoft.
    Supper Man

• Hankiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a teacher in Xinjiang University, China, and a researcher at the Key Laboratory of intelligent information processing of Xinjiang University. We find it is necessary to add Uyghur language in Microsoft Translator. So I want to know how can I contact with you for offering our data .

Feedback and Knowledge Base