If there is a language you would like to see added, you can let us know below. If someone has already mentioned the language you are interested in, you can cast an additional vote.

Provide different English accents

Please provide different accents, example: Canadian, US, UK, Australia accents

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gwenda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • 416/647 Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please go with a central American as far south as Columbia as one option. Great app by the way... possible to have both male and female.

A second 3rd and 4th accent would be appreciated in all the romance languages. Have an ICO to raise funding and use the utility token you sell as a form of payment that reduces language purchase fees by half... boom you're all rich, now when moon?

• OMAR.H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The English language in Microsoft translator is in a British accent I want it to be in American accent please!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It certainly works, but has some problems with british accents and vocabulary (sod off vs. sort of, bugger vs. burger).

• Aline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have not only American English but also the British English as the words and especially the pronunciation are different.

When playing back the typed words " bread pan" it sounds nothing like an Aystralian accent.
    I appreciate that the app is quite sophisticated, and I love the ability to instantly translate between languages.

You should offer multiple accents and gender... Even some gag voices like celebrity and charge for them. The default is to robotic and doesn't flow at all

Feedback and Knowledge Base