How can we improve Microsoft Translator for Edge?

STOP TELLING ME I'M USING IT TOO MUCH, ASKING ME TO TYPE IN A SELECTION OF UNREADABLE LETTERS AND THEN TELLING ME I'M INCORRECT!!!!

STOP TELLING ME I'M USING IT TOO MUCH, ASKING ME TO TYPE IN A SELECTION OF UNREADABLE LETTERS AND THEN TELLING ME I'M INCORRECT!!!!

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thomas Bunge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Das ist ein echtes Hindernis und keine Arbeitshilfe. Besonders wenn man mit Dokumentationen arbeitet. Was soll das????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

….and communicating your instructions in the language that I am trying to translate from??! For goodness sake!!!!

God forbid you fix this in a timely fashion. And thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the super helpful Audio version. How about you try translating that as well?????

• CLIVE LABAND commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue - apparent overuse with screen codes entered correctly but not accepted. Not user error. This software/app is deeply flawed and needs improvement.

F***ing annoying does not cover this!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The letters are obviously case sensitive but the images are far from clear - the image should give you a second try before claiming wrong

I KNOW I have entered correct image BUT still says NO - FFS!!!!!!!!!

And as for the audio option WTF!!!! you can't even understand what the be-atch is saying

I've pulled out what little hair I had left!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Feedback and Knowledge Base