How can we improve Microsoft Translator for Edge?

I keep getting a message that says "we detected a higher than normal traffic from your computer...... please type in characters shown to con

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see Microsoft just has to ***** up browsing in another country, WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A TRANSLATER THAT DOES NOT WORK."we detected a higher than normal traffic from your computer...... please type in characters shown to continue. God this is why I hate you guys

• Imran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE FIX THIS ….PUT DOWN THE DONUT AND FIX THIS ASAP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5d67sg8h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yd6ev7D!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keeps bouncing from screen I need to above message. Won't let me stay on page I need.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I checked always translate and now I get this message CONTINUOUSLY

• Imran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put in the captcha but it does not work...chrome is better anyway

This, is a dreadful customer experience, constantly having to input the letters 8 or 9 times then type 2 letters into translate before starting the whole sorry sequence once again. Please @Bill Gates get this mess sorted.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem as everyone else, anyone taking this seriously... I work for Microsoft and am having to use Chrome to translate, we need to do better!!!

This message keeps coming on and I type in the characters and it will go back to my page and then it pops up again.. Why? Why would anyone care how long I look at Spanish pages?

• William P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issues as mentioned by the creator of the thread. I have taken multiple screenshots of my attempts to enter the characters on the screen, all of which were refused as incorrect. I would suggest they are NOT incorrect but that there is something severely wrong with the translator itself. Why on Earth do we need to put in a verification code to use it? Isn't it supposed to be free to use? Why are the developers hassling the end users in that way?

• Chris S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating.

It doesn't work.

What is defined as 'higher than normal traffic'? Translator is something that is generally not used regularly, so any use of it would generate additional traffic

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base