How can we improve Microsoft Translator for Edge?

Select text -> Right click -> Translate

Select text -> Right click -> Translate

Sometimes I don't want to translate the whole page, I just want to see the translation of a word or a sentence.

76 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Илья Цветков shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mohan Singh Nagi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This language is belongs to Guru Granth Sahib contain the philosphy through that all nations can be co-opprate .

• Steven Craig Smith Sr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

choose two or three languages for those that use chat boxes and programs with foreign typers.

Ex: I wish to translate received text from "X" to English >> then translate my English text to their "X" language prior to sending reply...

• Adam Chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That feature will be awesome, and that's why recently I use chrome as my main browser not Edge ( it's faster though)

• Abdul Cherif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'm agree, should be the second basis functionality!!! in evidence edge sucks on basics functions.

people which are in a language training dynanic doesn't expect to translate all pages they consults, but looks for a ponctually help by the "select-right click" stuff.

does it normal that i would have to right-click and translate this sentence on Google translate with Microsoft edge because i'm not an English speaker?

Feedback and Knowledge Base