Translator for Edge

In this forum, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and product improvement ideas for the Translator for Edge extension.

In the search field below, enter your question or suggestion to search for published topics. If you don’t see your topic, you can click “Post a new idea” and submit it to the forum.

To download the Translator for Edge extension, click here.

**Users of the Translator Edge extension: You might see a message that says “It’s corrupted”, and the extension will get disabled. Re-enabling the extension will not work. Please uninstall the extension and reinstall from the Windows store.

1. "Higher than normal traffic" captcha is broken. Not correctly identifying letters matched to image.

"Higher than normal traffic" captcha is broken. Not correctly identifying letters matched to image.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. YOU ARE ******* CRAZY MICRSOFT

You don't want us to use the page translation unless we solve a code puzzle to prove that we are not a robot. But the alphabetic/numerical code DOESNT COMPUTE. We try 10 times to type up the code, guessing if its a Capital Letter or a lower case one. In the end we get angry - and we are already Office 365 and Azure paying clients plus other MS products. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US ? We rely on Bing and the translation from Chinese to English. You better make life easier for us. This has been an…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. get rid of this ''We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to co

get rid of ''We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating.'' google translator doesn't behave like this that's y I switched to chrome instead of edge

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating

We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating.

This never works for me- always tells me I have entered the wrong characters

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating

We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating. Por que vocês ainda não corrigiram isto? Está ficando estressante.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remove anti-bot checking

Because of your sick security rules I cannot use your translator and waste a time to write those funny letters and when I wrote them it says its wrong … but it was correct...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP TELLING ME I'M USING IT TOO MUCH, ASKING ME TO TYPE IN A SELECTION OF UNREADABLE LETTERS AND THEN TELLING ME I'M INCORRECT!!!!

STOP TELLING ME I'M USING IT TOO MUCH, ASKING ME TO TYPE IN A SELECTION OF UNREADABLE LETTERS AND THEN TELLING ME I'M INCORRECT!!!!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Arrêter d'envoyer le message sur le traffic ras le bol. je vais reprendre google

Arrêter d'envoyer le message sur le traffic RAS LE BOL je vais reprendre Chrome

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. to make it easer to sin in you can not see diferent between big and small letters and the sound you can not understand what thy say

speak so you can understand and mak diference between big and small letters did not managa to log in

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. STOP PUTTING UP "HIGHER THAN NORMAL TRAFFIC" NOTIFICATIONS!!!!

STOP PUTTING UP "HIGHER THAN NORMAL TRAFFIC" NOTIFICATIONS!!!!

THEY ARE REALLY ANNOYING!

Some of us in this world come from one country and live in another country. We have to deal with languages that need translating all the time.
    We don't want our workload to be ever bigger because we have to keep typinf in barely readable codes because every new tab we open comes up with the message about higher than normal traffic. Sometimes we have to open many tabs.

if this is a problem for you then maybe either stop offering the translating service (this never happens on…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating

Always showing"We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating." But no matter how many times you type in the characters it never works.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Il faut arreter de mettre sans arrêt cette phrase We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in th

Arrêter de mettre cette phrase :We've detected higher than normal traffic from your computer or network. Please type in the characters you see below to continue translating. Merci
    C'est très désagréable de consulter un site ou un document sans avoir aussitôt une coupure .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What a pain in the rear is this capcha mess.

Don't be so over enthusiastic on the number of letters we need to type. We don't actually wish to spend the time repeating masses of numbers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Translator for Edge

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base