How can we improve Microsoft Translator for iOS?

Landscape for iPad / iOS

App optimized for iPad

231 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Narugi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

landscape mode NOW
    this makes the MS organization look... incapable
    MS ARE you incapable of making this happen, is your managerial structure that bad??

Another update and still no landscape option fo IOS. Good grief how difficult can it be? Nearly every other app, even from small developer companies, manages to have a landscape mode.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An iPad has a landscape option, so should your app. This is a major drawback and a primary reason I default to Google.

Seriously, December 2018 and still no Landscape mode. Please add the landscape mode. I only use the iPad in landscape mode with a keyboard and I love this app but the landscape mode needs to be added. Update! Update! Update!

• Sideways commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am typing this comment sideways because there is no landscape mode. Please give this app a landscape mode.

• Hazem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Landscape mode on iPad is very convenient, it is needed immediately.

Best regards,

口口=Mouth and mouth
    口口=Mouth and mouth
    21, 2019=21, 2019
    MARIANO RIVERA=MARIANO RIVERA
    SAVE=SAVE
    Customize=Customize

I vote for landscape mode. The app is useless on Apple Ipad pro 10.5 and even more in 12.9. Thanks for your hard working and I hope that this voting system will change the app in a better and more effective way.

Latest update and still no landscape mode. Come on how difficult can it really be to add this feature.

• Raz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One year and still no landscape mode? It would be professional just to write in the product description. There is a thin line between marketing policies and disregard of users.

I don’t understand why there is no landscape mode for the iPad version where it is only logical that most people use the iPad in landscape mode most of the time since it’s a productivity and entertainment device.

Please allow the app to work on landscape. It is also better when using it on split screen.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base