Customize the phrasebook
We need the option to create a personalized phrasebook. It would be very convenient to add this as an option when clicking the "share" icon. (Unfortunately, at this time, the only option is to "pin" questions that are routinely asked.)
It would be helpful to schools, for example, when asking parents/guardians a series of specific questions to enroll a new student.
This would be so helpful so we can have a more fluid discussion, especially with our new families
Lisa West commented
School Office Questions/Statements Needed for Microsoft Translator Phrasebook
• Welcome to our school!
• Thank you for wearing a mask. I need to take your temperature.
• We are glad you are here!
• We need your proof of residency, such as a water bill or an electricity bill.
• We need a copy of your ID. It needs to have the address of your current residence. It does not need to be a driver’s license; it can be a state-issued ID.
• What is your phone number?
• Do you have your child’s birth certificate?
• Does your child have any health concerns?
• Is your child allergic to anything?
• Do you have your child’s immunization records (shot records)?
• Which school did your child go to before moving here?
• Where is that school located?
• How will your child get home from school?
• Do you need a free or reduced lunch form?
• Does your child have siblings at other schools in our district?
• The name of your child's teacher is ___.
• Do you have any questions?
• Thank you for visiting. We will see you soon!