How can we improve Microsoft Translator for iOS?

French numerals

Why, when I want to translate numbers and I enter, for example, thirty five, does the app so intelligently come up with the numerals 35 instead of trent cinque? The same thing applies to just about any number that requires more than one word as a reply. This is not a translation. I haven’t tried any other language for this, I just reverted to the google app on another device. I really want to avoid anything google on my new iPhone, their apps are designed to bypass the app restrictions that iPhones provide and work in the background and invade every facet of a phone.
So far my experience of your translation app has been very disappointing; no Latin and no Irish. I have left suggestions on the website you provide but I know that it won’t make any difference. Each of these languages requires around 30 gigabytes, not really too monumental a task.
I have already once deleted your app in frustration at its very limited usefulness but when my other device was not available I reloaded it. I just wish it was more than it is.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Francis McCarthy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base