Safari plugin not working
Just not working, try several times, it stucks in 0%.
I try the Bing plugin, still the same
Thank you for your post on the Translator forum a while ago.
To be able to translate pages in your Safari browser please do the following:
- Open your Safari browser and visit the desired web page you wish to translate.
- Once you’re there, tap on the share icon (square with an arrow coming out) at the bottom of the page.
- Swipe left at the bottom row in the pop up page that appears.
- Tap …More at the end of the list.
- Toggle Microsoft Translator on.
- Tap Done
- Now, you can swipe right in the bottom row until you find Microsoft Translator. Tap on it.
- The page will translate to the language of your device.
Choose the language you’d like the webpages to translate to by doing the following:
- Open Microsoft Translator
- Tap the settings button
- Tap Safari Translation Language
- Tap the language of your choice
- Tap the back button and tap Done
Microsoft Translator Team
I want to get RID of translator completely! I'm using Safari
Same here. Latest iOS and app version. Reinstalling app does not fix the problem.
I have the same problem. All the websites in mp.weixin.qq.com can't be translated. Here is the example, http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NDk3NDg1Mw==&mid=2651976477&idx=4&sn=362c0f2c044031684a0ff4b62903e885&scene=7#wechat_redirect . The issue happened both on my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 1.
Shrinjay Khandel commented
Same problem using Microsoft translator with me. I have iOS latest version running on iphone 5. App is also updated but translator stuck at 0 % everytime. Bing is not available in India. At least they can make its translator available.
I haven't had any problems with this.