How can we improve Microsoft Translator for Android?

Korean Romanization

with the tranlation it would be helpful to be able to read the pronunciation of korean in your native language. I believe it's called romanization.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Fregozo-francoDavid Fregozo-franco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • blah blahblah blah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They will not be able to do this thing

my suggestion is great but it would be great if you can upgrade it like I said.

• blah blahblah blah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can u do a programming that I had suggested for a conversation all around the world. P.L.E.A.S.E it's a Request

• hosseinhossein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, when you download the persian language to enable offline after you verify the download, error message, and the program closes. Please try to help figure out how the persian language is active in offline mode?

• hosseinhossein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, when you download the English language to enable offline after you verify the download, error message, and the program closes. Please try to help figure out how the English language is active in offline mode?

• BrianBrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this feature for Chinese (Mandarin) to. Here in China it's called Pinyin. This helps learn pronunciation and it's how the Chinese characters are entered on a keyboard. See Google Translate for an example of how they support this feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base