• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Macedonian

You have Klingon but not an actual national language spoken by several million people, Macedonian

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change You = Anh for Vietnamese translations to "Bạn" instead

Using "Anh" to translate "You" from English is only correct if you are speaking to a man who is slightly older than you.

Vietnamese pronouns differ based on age and gender/***.

The word "Bạn" on the other hand is gender neutral as it can mean either You or friend?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Landscape Mode

I am using the app on my 2020 iPad Pro 11inch. Is it possible to display in landscape mode when attached to my magic keyboard?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bing Translator has errors in choosing words in English-Chinese translation.

"Sampling" is wrongly translated into "tasting". ("The entrepreneur showed an amiable demeanor as he approached clients who were sampling different models of Tecno brand of mobile phones." -> "这位企业家在接触正在品尝不同型号的Tecno品牌手机的客户时,表现出了和蔼可亲的举止。")

The proper noun was translated incorrectly.("Software company Adobe, which develops software such as Photoshop and Acrobat, will repurchase stock worth $2 billion." -> "开发Photoshop和杂技等软件的软件公司Adobe将回购价值20亿美元的股票。") Acrobat should not be translated like Photoshop.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. (Feature Request )Speech feature in Indonesian Language

Hello
    Microsoft Translator teams
    as far as we know the Indonesian language ranked top 10 based on the speakers alone (https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers). Is it possible for Microsoft Translator (https://translator.microsoft.com/) support Indonesian as well?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Speech Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Romanisation of Japanese, Chinese and Korean

Hi
    I know Microsoft Translator support East Asian language such as: Chinese, Japanese and Korean. By the way, is it possible for give a transcription/romanisation of these language for the translation of these languages similar like Google Translate?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Should add a complete dark theme to the app

Dear Support,

Would it be possible to add a dark theme to the app? A dark theme that would be all over the app, including the sub-menus of the top-right corner options (e. g. the Settings menu). The Google Translate app has a complete dark theme. Also, Microsoft Outlook, OneDrive also have the complete dark theme.
    . Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Bonta Béla

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. idea or plan

show your idea or plan to think about.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Translator Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add language to list offline

please add language kurdish central to list download use offline

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Image Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Image Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. VERBETER DE SITE

Ik vertaalde een spaanse tekst naar het Nederlands. Daar zaten (zoals gebruikelijk) veel fouten in. Die wilde ik corrigeren en doorgeven. Zodra ik klikte viel het scherm op blauw en daarmee dood. Graag had ik de correcties ingevoegd in de tekst. Mijn vraag is: Hoe flik je dat?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make end of speech detection time adjustable

While learning a new language I am speaking slowly and with pauses between words. The iOS app takes my pauses as being the end of my speaking and thus cuts me off in mid sentence. Very very frustrating. Please make this time interval adjustable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show how to create a URL with fixed source and target languages.

Whenever I go to bing.com/translator from my bookmarks I want source language Italian and target language English, but I always get Auto-detect to Spanish for some reason. How can I construct a URL that I can save that gives me my preferred source and target languages?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Chinese translation comment

In Chinese the usual translation for good fortune is the character fu or 福. Any Chinese owned business will have 福 in its decorations. But in Translator “good fortune” brings up 財富. Only when I enter “f u k” (minus the spaces) does it bring up 福克. Who programs your translations??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The problem with English (singular subject pronoun)

In English we now only use the formal versions of "you" (second-person pronoun?) and no longer the informal version e.g. "thou", "thee", "thy", "thine" etc.
    When translating, yes if I write as Shakespeare, I can get the engine to translate to informal French/German etc.
    It would be helpful to specify which version I want to translate too, without having to resort to Middle English.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Version for Windows on ARM

Hello,
    why is this app so outdated? Why is there no Dark Mode? Why is there no Version for Windows on ARM? Why doesn´t Microsoft care more about this App?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ijazah in Ad Durah

We are Global Online Quran Teachers, an educational organization that is located in Egypt

https://www.onlinequranteachers.com/course/quran-recitation-with-tajweed/

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Speech Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base