General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create settings where the translator can wait longer to listen before translating (ex: wait 2, 5, or etc seconds before translating)

Right now the app cuts off the speaker and begins translating prematurely. It doesn't account for pauses in speech. It would be great to have a setting forcing the app to wait x amount of time before translating.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Translator Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Es geht um den Vergrund

Die App in Win10 sollte die Option haben (damit es nicht pro ;-) ) die Option haben die App eben im Vordergrund zuheften,

oder eben ein Widget machen, dass sich um soche Fälle, wo das tool eben durchgehend im Vordergrund gebraucht wird.

Danke

Und liebe Grüße an alle

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spend some money to improve

Just got to your translator via Kindle and am appalled at the lousy quality of span-engl translations. Not a sentence without severe mistakes, just horrible. Hire some clever people and fix this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Human intelligent based translation

Creating a feature to enable users to provide rating on translated entries, thus collecting data on right translation faster and based on human intelligent not robot

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Translator Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Translator Web Widget  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. O tradutor não está lendo em voz alta as palavras

Quando eu escrevo uma palavra em outro idioma eu quero ouvir a pronúncia, mas isso não está acontecendo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I find it hard to report wrong translations. Please provide a better reporting feature for wrong translations.

I find it hard to report wrong translations. Please provide a better reporting feature for wrong translations. I recently encountered a direct antonym being returned as a translation to a word.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Has button cap screen

Has button cap screen and translate it not take a screen and translate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Image Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. TRADUCTOR DE MICROSOFT

NO PUEDO DESCARGAR EL PAQUETE DE NINGÚN IDIOMA PARA TRADUCIR SIN ESTAR EN INTERNET.
    YA VI TODOS LOS PASOS DE CÓMO DESCARGAR PERO NO SE VISUALIZA COMO INDICAN EN LOS PASOS DE DESCARGA.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable language pairs

It translate English->Kannada but not Kannada->English. Main differentiator with G translator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Image Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mistranslation?

On https://www.cocinafacil.com.mx/recetas/recetas-con-bistec-faciles/ the phrase "Bistec a la soldadera" is translating to "Steak to the welder". Welder appears to be "soldadura", while "soldadera" was a woman who either fought or otherwise helped the soldiers during the Mexican revolution.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No sound

When I click the sound button, it just doesn't work for months.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 384 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    81 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Goog

Testng

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. let user select gender and status of speaker/listener

In some languages (e.g., Hebrew, Arabic,) it makes a difference if the speaker or person being spoken to is male or female. MS translator currently assumes that both are male, creating wrong translations if either of the participants in the conversation are female. In other languages (e.g., German, Russian, Japanese) inappropriate translations will occur if the status of the participants is disregarded. These problems could be solved if the user could optionally select the gender and status of the participants in the conversation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a MS Word document as a transcript

I need a way to get a Word document that is a transcript of a meeting.
    This app could do that, but doesn't. Not yet.

At the start of a meeting, I would place my phone on the table and click 'transcribe'. At the end of the meeting, I would have a Word document of what was said. If required, I would then edit the document to add in who was speaking, and to make any corrections.

Think of this as a 'voice to text' translation, not a language to language translation.

If I had a large meeting, perhaps I'd…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Speech Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Strategy for MSFT Translator

I live in Europe and I regularly use translation apps. I am also a former MSFT alumni and fan. However, I have to offer some constructive feedback in that google has you beat right now. The overall integration with their suite of cross platform products is far superior. You guys need to GET BRAND and this is another problem. The apple MSFT translator app is just not on brand and it needs to have the look, feel functionality that are consistent with traditionally proven MSFT products like XLS, WORD, etc. There should also be an integration with Office 365 which…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base