I suggest you ...

you should show more than one meaning of the word, for some words, one meaning isn't enough.

355 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Osama shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why i could not find out the English to English similar meaning like google translate ?

cannot be exeeded

what means exeeded in german language?

thank you for your answer. Axel

translation from English to Arabic doesn't provide translation for the plural words in most of the cases.

alternative translation from Arabic to English is not working all the times. previously there are highlight on the word to provide the alternative translation but I cannot see this feature.

• Charles Nwaeke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add synonyms/thesaurus for all languages. Antonyms would be great too. These will help users improve their vocabulary and command of the languages they're learning.

• Hussein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

showing the translation in more than one language so we can understand the meaning of thr word. like i can type an english word and it show me the translation in both russian and korean. it can also be a way to learn new language.

• Marcela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EN-Spanish. Did not try it a lot, but neither neural nor statistical translated the abbreviation cf.

Spanish is not based on latest spelling norms of the Real Academia Española (e.g., "sólo" should be "solo")

• AdminGwenda (Admin, Microsoft Translator) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Peace: May I ask whether you update the version can be improved, to increase some of the personal use of text storage dictionary features, to facilitate the voice input function, the display is the use of personal text, such as: some names, some professional nouns, some less familiar with the text, can be used in the personal use of text storage dictionary, after the voice input allows to apply their own text storage dictionary, so that is not the voice input is not the correct text of our request, thank you for your understanding and reference to improve

In-block transplantation is good, but needs improvements, for example, when it translates the word, instead of replacing the target word to the translated text, it should pop-up a small windows and also gives the synonyms etc..regards

Improve word dictionary. Many words I enter in an input language is translated out with the same word. This gives a meaningless translation.

It would be nice to isolate a particular word within a sentence that is incorrect, and have a thesaurus search of other closer meanings be presented to the user. If you could then pick from those meanings, you could help train the neural network about context. (ie, the difference between "to train" and "a train" in the previous sentence.)

• qqq commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be good, because just voting good or bad is flat and I saw only one word that should be corrected but the whole translation was good. what is a big success in languages as Slovak is

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base