I suggest you ...

Please also provide the pronunciation for source language.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminGwenda (Admin, Microsoft Translator) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lenormand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's the same to me; I don't succeed to hear the greek language after the translation from french to modern greek. How can I have it?

• hluong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Presenter mode and text speaking options easily accessible on the translation / conversation screen.

• AdminGwenda (Admin, Microsoft Translator) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In translator popup there is no speaker icon next to word to be translated,
        there is only speaker icon for translated word. Why you don't allow users
        to hear translate from word? If I translate from English to my native
        Polish, I would like to hear pronunciation of an English word I don't know
        and thus need to look up. I think it is quite natural. Google translate got
        it really well (not trying to offend but rather to prove my point)

• Michael Gill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your translator works great! When reading a kindle book I get the translation quickly. Sometimes I want to hear the word I just translated. I want to hear the original German word pronounced, not the English translation (which I already know). Can I see that??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is especially helpful for character based languages such as Mandarin Chinese. I want to know how to say something as much as to know what it means.

Sometimes I just want to quickly type a word and hear its pronunciation, with no regard to its translation.

• Hillsman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I put a word to translate, I would like to hear that in both languages... As I put a word to translate, I would like to hear that in both languages...

Now the voice pronunciation only available for the target language. Could you please also make it possible for the source language? thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base