Foreign language keyboards are needed for input!
Several of our users have asked us to auto-correct in the language that they are using as a source language even though their phone “speaks” a different language. There is a way to solve this issue:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap General
- Tap Dictionary
- Tap the language you would like to have the dictionary of e.g. Spanish and Spanish-English
Then go back the General Settings
- Tap Keyboard
- Tap keyboards
- Tap add New Keyboard
- Tap the language of your choice e.g. Spanish
Now, go to Microsoft Translator app.
- Tap the keyboard icon
- You will see a small globe on the left of your space bar
- tap and hold the globe and you will see list of languages appear. If you choose Spanish you’ll get autocorrected in Spanish.
You can resolve this issue by going the settings of your device and by adding an input language. Not every Android device is the same so I have added the steps for my Samsung device:
- Go to Settings
- Swipe from right to left 3 times to reach the System tab.
- Tap Language and input
- Tap Samsung keyboard
- Tap + Add input languages
- Turn on the language(s) of your choice
Once you have done this you will notice that the Translator app offers multiple languages in the space bar. When you swipe on the space bar in text translations you can choose the language.
very bad I try to do my homework for russian class and i can't translate it