I suggest you ...

My translations to be synced across all my devices (phone, pc and tablet)

I'm using my windows 10 devices all day long 24/7 which are windows 10 mobile, desktop and my sp3 tablet and I translate some words with translator app installed on them.
Each app has its own list of translations and when I'm using other device I have not them translation in list which If I don't recall its meaning I should translate it again but I want it to be in my cumulative translated list to be reviewed and remembered and of course searched.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Babak Bahrami shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Leigh Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having two separate Microsoft accounts is terribly inconvenient. It should be possible to have one account for everything Microsoft.

• Jaber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add sync feautre for the app by an email to prevent losing translation word

• Valderei Antunes dos Santos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will great if Microsoft Translator gives a integration with app downloading in phones (android for example).
        This way users can share the same information, just make login.
        Sorry about my English, I'm learning!!!

Thanks.

• AdminGwenda (Admin, Microsoft Translator) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This way you'll find your pinned translations and your translation history when you open the app on another device.

From user comments such as:
        - Pinned translations should be backup either by Google or Microsoft account. It's very difficult when you reinstall the app and there is no pinned translations.

- I translate on my iPhone and I wish I had access to these translations on my iPad. My suggestion is that you allow users to tie their Microsoft Account to the Translator app.

- backup pinned translations

Feedback and Knowledge Base