General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Two words: LANDSCAPE MODE

I simply cannot believe that you still haven’t implemented this. Deal breaker for me and I would think for a vast number of iPad users, particularly iPad Pro users. You could capture such a large market here with next to no effort - for something that should be standard for, arguably, the biggest software company in THE WORLD!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bug report

Bing has gone from translating, to a refresh loop when text is pasted into the auto-detect screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Macedonian

You have Klingon but not an actual national language spoken by several million people, Macedonian

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Should add a complete dark theme to the app

Dear Support,

Would it be possible to add a dark theme to the app? A dark theme that would be all over the app, including the sub-menus of the top-right corner options (e. g. the Settings menu). The Google Translate app has a complete dark theme. Also, Microsoft Outlook, OneDrive also have the complete dark theme.
    . Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Bonta Béla

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make end of speech detection time adjustable

While learning a new language I am speaking slowly and with pauses between words. The iOS app takes my pauses as being the end of my speaking and thus cuts me off in mid sentence. Very very frustrating. Please make this time interval adjustable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show how to create a URL with fixed source and target languages.

Whenever I go to bing.com/translator from my bookmarks I want source language Italian and target language English, but I always get Auto-detect to Spanish for some reason. How can I construct a URL that I can save that gives me my preferred source and target languages?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. give the option to permanently remove the offline notice

Let the users have the option to disable the "you are offline" notice. It's distracting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Design

I use your application with appreciation, but its design should be simpler and more modern.It seems like an application from 2010 for now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scrolling

Allow words in both translation boxes to scroll together. If I forget the translation of one word out of 20, I must retype it because words don't scroll together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mac App, not only iPhone and iPad

We want to use MS translation on Mac. Why doesn't it support macOS, although it supports iOS and iPadOS?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clear button

Add "clear button" (to eliminate old edited text and to write new text) in every view/function of translator.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clear button

Add "clear button" (to eliminate old edited text and to write new text) in every view/function of translator.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Version for Windows on ARM

Hello,
    why is this app so outdated? Why is there no Dark Mode? Why is there no Version for Windows on ARM? Why doesn´t Microsoft care more about this App?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integration Engineer

If you want to work as a Smart Hands Engineer, we’ve got all the information you need to know before making this career change.
    https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/relay-tester

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Disable option for Translator history

Give the option of disabling translator app history from the history tab or settings instead of just clearing. Frequent users will not necessarily want to choose between the existence of the unorganized history of every phrase ever searched and constantly clearing the history of confidential correspondence.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Es geht um den Vergrund

Die App in Win10 sollte die Option haben (damit es nicht pro ;-) ) die Option haben die App eben im Vordergrund zuheften,

oder eben ein Widget machen, dass sich um soche Fälle, wo das tool eben durchgehend im Vordergrund gebraucht wird.

Danke

Und liebe Grüße an alle

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Landscape Mode

I am using the app on my 2020 iPad Pro 11inch. Is it possible to display in landscape mode when attached to my magic keyboard?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow all-user installation

The app only installs per-user and can't appear to find any way of installing it for all users, making it unusable in many environments such as our school.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base