General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clear button

Add "clear button" (to eliminate old edited text and to write new text) in every view/function of translator.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scrolling

Allow words in both translation boxes to scroll together. If I forget the translation of one word out of 20, I must retype it because words don't scroll together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Design

I use your application with appreciation, but its design should be simpler and more modern.It seems like an application from 2010 for now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. give the option to permanently remove the offline notice

Let the users have the option to disable the "you are offline" notice. It's distracting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show how to create a URL with fixed source and target languages.

Whenever I go to bing.com/translator from my bookmarks I want source language Italian and target language English, but I always get Auto-detect to Spanish for some reason. How can I construct a URL that I can save that gives me my preferred source and target languages?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make end of speech detection time adjustable

While learning a new language I am speaking slowly and with pauses between words. The iOS app takes my pauses as being the end of my speaking and thus cuts me off in mid sentence. Very very frustrating. Please make this time interval adjustable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Should add a complete dark theme to the app

Dear Support,

Would it be possible to add a dark theme to the app? A dark theme that would be all over the app, including the sub-menus of the top-right corner options (e. g. the Settings menu). The Google Translate app has a complete dark theme. Also, Microsoft Outlook, OneDrive also have the complete dark theme.
    . Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Bonta Béla

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bug report

Bing has gone from translating, to a refresh loop when text is pasted into the auto-detect screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just a question, please help. Thank you

Just a question, What is the maximum distance for Captioned and translated conversations

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contacto

¿Estimados, qué tengo que hacer para que no se "bloqueen mis traducciones?, ya que cada cierta cantidad de traducciones vuestra pagina, me pide "identificar imágenes dibujos" digitandolas" , para luego poder continuar con las traducciones, cosa que se va repitiendo con mayor y más seguido. ¿Hay que suscribirse, hay que pagar alguna membresía, otros?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. in-app translations such as text or screen, correct some languages such as japanese or chinese, need some verbs

while i was open an apps i would like to translate some text so i didn't need to copy paste(swiftkey? why would i?i dont need more apps to translate a text, micrososft translators enough) or take screen shot then open microsoft translator to translate some text or picture, repeat , rinse (if you have alots text to translate).some languages when translated was incorrect, such as japanese or chinese when translated to english.the translator need some verbs, not absolute translate just done his job without knowing what is this words mean, like this words ussually be used at past sentence or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clear button

Add "clear button" (to eliminate old edited text and to write new text) in every view/function of translator.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base