General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a means of working easily with three languages.

I use the app all the time for translation between English, French and German. I would love it if I didn't have to select the two languages I want every time but could just get two translations at the same time. It can be a bit tedious. In general however, I love this app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The android application must have an adaptive icon.

API level 26 on android oreo 8.0 allows you to adapt the icon to different shapes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide Search Bar for T ranslation History and Pinned Translations

I am using your app for around/more than 2 years and I have searched a d pinned some hundreds of words and sentences. Now I have to go so far down to search my desired thing. It take many minutes to get to the things. Most of the time I just leave it. So I will suggest to include a search bar so I and many more regular users can get some help and our time could be saved. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can you add tap to translate like Google Translate?

add tap to translate function like Google Translate

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. in-app translations such as text or screen, correct some languages such as japanese or chinese, need some verbs

while i was open an apps i would like to translate some text so i didn't need to copy paste(swiftkey? why would i?i dont need more apps to translate a text, micrososft translators enough) or take screen shot then open microsoft translator to translate some text or picture, repeat , rinse (if you have alots text to translate).some languages when translated was incorrect, such as japanese or chinese when translated to english.the translator need some verbs, not absolute translate just done his job without knowing what is this words mean, like this words ussually be used at past sentence or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base