• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show more than one option when you write only one word. Show also some Grammatical details of them (adjective, etc)

The translator is not a lot of useful to check one word. There are a lot of possible options of every word and it only shows one... I usually need the other ones.

Y suggest you to put the other options and their categories when we write one word, as you give us that option when we use Cortana to translate. Also give the community the chance to help you to classify the words when they correct something becausebit could be engaging for the translator community (specially for students) to practice our linguistic knowledge.

(I really need that option, It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NOT ASKED NOT NEEDED

NOT ASKED: NOT NEEDED
    If I ever need a translator, I will for sure not buy yours, because you imposed it to me.
    I never asked for it and it slows my PC, and also it's difficult to understand how to get rid of it.
    I used a Linux pc for five years and it was a lot better, less bulshits, more work, I had (for my job) to buy win 10 and it's surley better than the couple of old ones, but still a ****.
    Now I have to use this slow (little old) backup pc...
    and I just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sync recent translated words list

ability to sync or export recent translated words list

as an example when a new word added to the list automatically add it to excel sheet via Microsoft flow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the option of typing messages on one device back and forth to each other. Like texting, with dialogue boxes of different color to differ

I would like to be able to pass one offline device, phone or tablet, back and forth and hold a translated text conversation. Like texting, we would each have different colored dialogue boxes to differentiate the "speaker" and the conversation would scroll up. Each of us could have a colored button at the bottom that matches the color of our respective dialogue box, that we press once to select the current speaker and initiate our next dialogue balloon. A vertical split screen would keep both sides translated continuously. Basically two columns of running text balloons in two languages. We could…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 不够简洁,点击太多。

选项忒多了。建议默认中英互翻。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ..to make it SIMPLE! When I click the app I already want to insert the words! If I want voice or other input I will selected from menu.

Make it SIMPLE! When I click the app I already want to insert the words! If I want voice or other input I will selected from menu. Like Google translate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base