• New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow all-user installation

The app only installs per-user and can't appear to find any way of installing it for all users, making it unusable in many environments such as our school.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Translator Messaging

I often work with people from other countries, additionally I am fostering a young man who English is not his first language.

I was excited to see the portion of the app where you could “instant message” and what people saw on the other end was in THEIR language. This was I could have multiple people from different languages.

Unfortunately when we leave the conversation, we have to start all over. And that takes lots of coordination.

It would be nice to see this feature in a “WhatsApp” or Facebook messenger type of platform. Obviously not integrated into those apps,…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Save your learned words

We should be able to save the learned words file using one drive between devices

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integration Engineer

If you want to work as a Smart Hands Engineer, we’ve got all the information you need to know before making this career change.
    https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/relay-tester

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let us choose one of the translation modes as home page instead of the need to see all the options all the time and select the needed option

Add the possibility of choose the text translation (or Discomfort, M image translation, etc.) as our home page to reduce the discomfort of click all the time the same option...

(I should have an option to send images to explain the next, I don't know if I am clear:

If the actual setting is on this way to promote the other translations visually (with the icons), you could also put the text translation gaps at the top of the home page and put the other icons at the bottom: If the user need to use the text translation, he will…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No está incluido el Euskera (el idioma del Pais Vasco) Me gustaría que lo incluyeran en la base de datos. Gracias

No está incluido el Euskera (el idioma del Pais Vasco) Me gustaría que lo incluyeran en la base de datos.
    Acuden muchos turistas extranjeros al Pais Vasco, muchas personas de todo el mundo lo utilizarían.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. provide a dictionary inside the translate app

provide a dictionary tool inside translate as well, so that I can see the meaning of a word without necessarily translating that particular word

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. NOT ASKED NOT NEEDED

NOT ASKED: NOT NEEDED
    If I ever need a translator, I will for sure not buy yours, because you imposed it to me.
    I never asked for it and it slows my PC, and also it's difficult to understand how to get rid of it.
    I used a Linux pc for five years and it was a lot better, less bulshits, more work, I had (for my job) to buy win 10 and it's surley better than the couple of old ones, but still a ****.
    Now I have to use this slow (little old) backup pc...
    and I just…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Se muestren todas las traducciones de forma simultánea y no solo la más importante.

Deberían colocar todas las traducciones de forma directa, sin la necesidad de tener que apretar un botón, como el Google translator.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sortie son conférence

Pouvoir permettre une sortie son de la traduction lors de conférence

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the option of typing messages on one device back and forth to each other. Like texting, with dialogue boxes of different color to differ

I would like to be able to pass one offline device, phone or tablet, back and forth and hold a translated text conversation. Like texting, we would each have different colored dialogue boxes to differentiate the "speaker" and the conversation would scroll up. Each of us could have a colored button at the bottom that matches the color of our respective dialogue box, that we press once to select the current speaker and initiate our next dialogue balloon. A vertical split screen would keep both sides translated continuously. Basically two columns of running text balloons in two languages. We could…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. While data is enabled

If any of mobile data or wifi data is enabled, but there is no internet at the moment.

The app fails to fallback for searching translation from offline database as it can't retrieve translation from web.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base