General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Se muestren todas las traducciones de forma simultánea y no solo la más importante.

Deberían colocar todas las traducciones de forma directa, sin la necesidad de tener que apretar un botón, como el Google translator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sound visualization feels clunky

When using the voice translation feature, while recording the audio, the little sound visualization on the middle of the screen feels clunky. The visualization has a very low frame rate (jumps instead of smooth motion) and seems somewhat delayed. Rather than making me feel that the app is intently paying attention to what I’m saying, which it should, it instead gives me the message that the app is lagging.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Galician

The Spanish dialects (Galician, Catalán, Euskera) need to be present in this app as they're on Google Translate. There's plenty of room for improvement here, since Gtranslate does at best rudimentary translations of these languages with no camera or microphone option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Smooth scroll the live translated text instead of reducing the font size as more text is added.

Reading live text that is continously reducing is size is very hard. Make it smooth scroll instead. Let the user select between the two formats and the size of the smooth scrolling text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support running Microsoft Translator in floating hover window to semouleosly access to other apps at the same time

if u can perform this then i will leave Google translator for ever i am sorry for u always robbing Google translate ideas if u can offer something they couldn't perform for first time, Do something they robbing from u for next time

shame

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VC Runtime 12.0.40664 blocks install

When PC has VC Runtime 2013 12.0.40664.0 (KB 4032938), the installer (.exe file) shows UAC and requires other VC Runtime 2013. Actually it seems that exactly 12.0.40660.0 is ideal but the upper version should be OK.

What is even worse, the download center's "System Requirements" tells wrong VC Runtime URL (12.0.40649.5 (KB 3138367)). This is a doc bug, must be fixed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55024

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I found Grammar mistake.

This app didn't translating correctly. And grammar mistakes also I faces. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. language

PANJABI

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow for longer pieces of text to be translated and displayed on screen.

The app seems to be limited in the length of text it can translate and display on the screen. It would be more helpful to be able to see translations of longer text pieces.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the out put volume for this app is to low. my device it turned all the way up.

Increase the maximum volume level for this app. its inaudible. this device is turned all of the way up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1°Es por IE-Chan y Bing-Chan 2°Falta el Romanji en JP -floating button/press to translate txt screencapture 3°no hagan sufrir a las waifus😑

-La traduccionJP no tiene Romanji
    -no tiene una opción de traducir otras app(press to translate txt) o un botón flotante como Messenger(segundo plano)
    -screen capture translate inicio rápido

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use Windows language settings rather than user location to select the correct language for your websites.

I'm an expat living in China. It's really annoying when your websites assume I can read and write in Chinese.

Please modify your windows software to look at my language setting rather than location when selecting what website to direct me to.

For example, I tried to download your app but you direct me to a Chinese language website with no obvious way to select English.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base