1. I’m

Irpin

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Version for Windows on ARM

Hello,
    why is this app so outdated? Why is there no Dark Mode? Why is there no Version for Windows on ARM? Why doesn´t Microsoft care more about this App?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Translate on any screen

An option to translate text on any screen without having to open the translate app. A shortcut or an on screen button that pops up whenever a text is copied, (google translate has this feature, MS can do better). It would ease the translation.
    Also if transliteration is provided below or above the translated text is small letters it would be better.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disable option for Translator history

Give the option of disabling translator app history from the history tab or settings instead of just clearing. Frequent users will not necessarily want to choose between the existence of the unorganized history of every phrase ever searched and constantly clearing the history of confidential correspondence.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. poder conversar con un amigo desde la app y que pueda ser fácil, que la conversación se pueda mantener abierta siempre como whatsapp

un chat como whatsapp pero con traducciones y que sea fácil de manejar que las conversaciones se mantenga abiertas

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Es geht um den Vergrund

Die App in Win10 sollte die Option haben (damit es nicht pro ;-) ) die Option haben die App eben im Vordergrund zuheften,

oder eben ein Widget machen, dass sich um soche Fälle, wo das tool eben durchgehend im Vordergrund gebraucht wird.

Danke

Und liebe Grüße an alle

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mac App, not only iPhone and iPad

We want to use MS translation on Mac. Why doesn't it support macOS, although it supports iOS and iPadOS?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Throw your Windows phone users a bone

Make the last version of this software that was Windows phone compatible available again on the Windows store. While I as having a Windows phone replaced (under warranty), you pulled the carpet out from the users and even though I "own" the app, I can't load it to my replacement phone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Macedonian

You have Klingon but not an actual national language spoken by several million people, Macedonian

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Two words: LANDSCAPE MODE

I simply cannot believe that you still haven’t implemented this. Deal breaker for me and I would think for a vast number of iPad users, particularly iPad Pro users. You could capture such a large market here with next to no effort - for something that should be standard for, arguably, the biggest software company in THE WORLD!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the Ink pen size smaller

I love the Ink translator! I can see it being incredibly useful in the classroom! I would love to see the pen size made slightly smaller and/or a larger workspace in which to write.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 拍照有声音响,就算手机静音也没用。

手机静音了,拍照翻译有声音

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. While data is enabled

If any of mobile data or wifi data is enabled, but there is no internet at the moment.

The app fails to fallback for searching translation from offline database as it can't retrieve translation from web.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sortie son conférence

Pouvoir permettre une sortie son de la traduction lors de conférence

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let us choose one of the translation modes as home page instead of the need to see all the options all the time and select the needed option

Add the possibility of choose the text translation (or Discomfort, M image translation, etc.) as our home page to reduce the discomfort of click all the time the same option...

(I should have an option to send images to explain the next, I don't know if I am clear:

If the actual setting is on this way to promote the other translations visually (with the icons), you could also put the text translation gaps at the top of the home page and put the other icons at the bottom: If the user need to use the text translation, he will…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. provide a dictionary inside the translate app

provide a dictionary tool inside translate as well, so that I can see the meaning of a word without necessarily translating that particular word

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. NOT ASKED NOT NEEDED

NOT ASKED: NOT NEEDED
    If I ever need a translator, I will for sure not buy yours, because you imposed it to me.
    I never asked for it and it slows my PC, and also it's difficult to understand how to get rid of it.
    I used a Linux pc for five years and it was a lot better, less bulshits, more work, I had (for my job) to buy win 10 and it's surley better than the couple of old ones, but still a ****.
    Now I have to use this slow (little old) backup pc...
    and I just…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base