General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1°Es por IE-Chan y Bing-Chan 2°Falta el Romanji en JP -floating button/press to translate txt screencapture 3°no hagan sufrir a las waifus😑

-La traduccionJP no tiene Romanji
    -no tiene una opción de traducir otras app(press to translate txt) o un botón flotante como Messenger(segundo plano)
    -screen capture translate inicio rápido

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the option of typing messages on one device back and forth to each other. Like texting, with dialogue boxes of different color to differ

I would like to be able to pass one offline device, phone or tablet, back and forth and hold a translated text conversation. Like texting, we would each have different colored dialogue boxes to differentiate the "speaker" and the conversation would scroll up. Each of us could have a colored button at the bottom that matches the color of our respective dialogue box, that we press once to select the current speaker and initiate our next dialogue balloon. A vertical split screen would keep both sides translated continuously. Basically two columns of running text balloons in two languages. We could…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sound visualization feels clunky

When using the voice translation feature, while recording the audio, the little sound visualization on the middle of the screen feels clunky. The visualization has a very low frame rate (jumps instead of smooth motion) and seems somewhat delayed. Rather than making me feel that the app is intently paying attention to what I’m saying, which it should, it instead gives me the message that the app is lagging.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Myanmar font (Burmese language) Support needed

Add the Myanmar font and support Burmese language for Burmese people
    And check the attachment link for English to Burmese translated app in Microsoft store
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-mm/p/myanmar-english-translator/9nblggh4w6xk

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 有bug,我不能切换语言,一点击就会返回首页

有bug,我不能切换语言,一点击就会返回首页

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide Search Bar for T ranslation History and Pinned Translations

I am using your app for around/more than 2 years and I have searched a d pinned some hundreds of words and sentences. Now I have to go so far down to search my desired thing. It take many minutes to get to the things. Most of the time I just leave it. So I will suggest to include a search bar so I and many more regular users can get some help and our time could be saved. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. poder conversar con un amigo desde la app y que pueda ser fácil, que la conversación se pueda mantener abierta siempre como whatsapp

un chat como whatsapp pero con traducciones y que sea fácil de manejar que las conversaciones se mantenga abiertas

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. having the option to set your default language

having the option to set your default language

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add-ons in both Hotmail and outlook emails in the android outlook app required

I have two Microsoft email account, a Hotmail and an outlook one. The translator add on appears in my Hotmail account, but not in the outlook one. Please resolve.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base