General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Se muestren todas las traducciones de forma simultánea y no solo la más importante.

Deberían colocar todas las traducciones de forma directa, sin la necesidad de tener que apretar un botón, como el Google translator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. in-app translations such as text or screen, correct some languages such as japanese or chinese, need some verbs

while i was open an apps i would like to translate some text so i didn't need to copy paste(swiftkey? why would i?i dont need more apps to translate a text, micrososft translators enough) or take screen shot then open microsoft translator to translate some text or picture, repeat , rinse (if you have alots text to translate).some languages when translated was incorrect, such as japanese or chinese when translated to english.the translator need some verbs, not absolute translate just done his job without knowing what is this words mean, like this words ussually be used at past sentence or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. NOT ASKED NOT NEEDED

NOT ASKED: NOT NEEDED
    If I ever need a translator, I will for sure not buy yours, because you imposed it to me.
    I never asked for it and it slows my PC, and also it's difficult to understand how to get rid of it.
    I used a Linux pc for five years and it was a lot better, less bulshits, more work, I had (for my job) to buy win 10 and it's surley better than the couple of old ones, but still a ****.
    Now I have to use this slow (little old) backup pc...
    and I just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. provide a dictionary inside the translate app

provide a dictionary tool inside translate as well, so that I can see the meaning of a word without necessarily translating that particular word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let us choose one of the translation modes as home page instead of the need to see all the options all the time and select the needed option

Add the possibility of choose the text translation (or Discomfort, M image translation, etc.) as our home page to reduce the discomfort of click all the time the same option...

(I should have an option to send images to explain the next, I don't know if I am clear:

If the actual setting is on this way to promote the other translations visually (with the icons), you could also put the text translation gaps at the top of the home page and put the other icons at the bottom: If the user need to use the text translation, he will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show more than one option when you write only one word. Show also some Grammatical details of them (adjective, etc)

The translator is not a lot of useful to check one word. There are a lot of possible options of every word and it only shows one... I usually need the other ones.

Y suggest you to put the other options and their categories when we write one word, as you give us that option when we use Cortana to translate. Also give the community the chance to help you to classify the words when they correct something becausebit could be engaging for the translator community (specially for students) to practice our linguistic knowledge.

(I really need that option, It's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I’m

Irpin

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sortie son conférence

Pouvoir permettre une sortie son de la traduction lors de conférence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add Q’anjob'al to the library.

Please add Q’anjob'al to the library, as more and more people are fleeing violence in Guatemala and are in need of translation services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. traduzcan tailandés porfavor

nesesito traducir ese idioma en tiempo real

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Translate on any screen

An option to translate text on any screen without having to open the translate app. A shortcut or an on screen button that pops up whenever a text is copied, (google translate has this feature, MS can do better). It would ease the translation.
    Also if transliteration is provided below or above the translated text is small letters it would be better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a means of working easily with three languages.

I use the app all the time for translation between English, French and German. I would love it if I didn't have to select the two languages I want every time but could just get two translations at the same time. It can be a bit tedious. In general however, I love this app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a widget/anything that allows the translator to draw over apps

please add a widget that will allow the translator to draw over apps, it is hard to always switch screens when you want to translate something

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base