• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. api-store

opera,chrome,firefox api strore?

IE or EDGE api store .

NOT windows store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ..to make it SIMPLE! When I click the app I already want to insert the words! If I want voice or other input I will selected from menu.

Make it SIMPLE! When I click the app I already want to insert the words! If I want voice or other input I will selected from menu. Like Google translate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Webinar with recording for buy at low price with no extra fee

Webinar option with low cost to buy not subscribe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No está incluido el Euskera (el idioma del Pais Vasco) Me gustaría que lo incluyeran en la base de datos. Gracias

No está incluido el Euskera (el idioma del Pais Vasco) Me gustaría que lo incluyeran en la base de datos.
    Acuden muchos turistas extranjeros al Pais Vasco, muchas personas de todo el mundo lo utilizarían.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It is suggested that you can give English phonetics instead of the pronunciation of the translated text.

It is suggested that you can give English phonetics instead of the pronunciation of the translated text after the English meaning has been queried, because the words I have queried will read by myself

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 拍照翻译的时候,最下面的按钮会把一部分内容挡住,最好可以隐藏,或者透明

拍照翻译下面按钮会挡住一部分内容,就看不到,最好可以隐藏或者透明

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i can't download offline language(Chinese,simplified),though i try it so many times,it doesn't work.f**k

下载了离线包,返回后再打开,又要重新下载,敢问你们是来骗流量的吗😡

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Se muestren todas las traducciones de forma simultánea y no solo la más importante.

Deberían colocar todas las traducciones de forma directa, sin la necesidad de tener que apretar un botón, como el Google translator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. in-app translations such as text or screen, correct some languages such as japanese or chinese, need some verbs

while i was open an apps i would like to translate some text so i didn't need to copy paste(swiftkey? why would i?i dont need more apps to translate a text, micrososft translators enough) or take screen shot then open microsoft translator to translate some text or picture, repeat , rinse (if you have alots text to translate).some languages when translated was incorrect, such as japanese or chinese when translated to english.the translator need some verbs, not absolute translate just done his job without knowing what is this words mean, like this words ussually be used at past sentence or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NOT ASKED NOT NEEDED

NOT ASKED: NOT NEEDED
    If I ever need a translator, I will for sure not buy yours, because you imposed it to me.
    I never asked for it and it slows my PC, and also it's difficult to understand how to get rid of it.
    I used a Linux pc for five years and it was a lot better, less bulshits, more work, I had (for my job) to buy win 10 and it's surley better than the couple of old ones, but still a ****.
    Now I have to use this slow (little old) backup pc...
    and I just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. provide a dictionary inside the translate app

provide a dictionary tool inside translate as well, so that I can see the meaning of a word without necessarily translating that particular word

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let us choose one of the translation modes as home page instead of the need to see all the options all the time and select the needed option

Add the possibility of choose the text translation (or Discomfort, M image translation, etc.) as our home page to reduce the discomfort of click all the time the same option...

(I should have an option to send images to explain the next, I don't know if I am clear:

If the actual setting is on this way to promote the other translations visually (with the icons), you could also put the text translation gaps at the top of the home page and put the other icons at the bottom: If the user need to use the text translation, he will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sortie son conférence

Pouvoir permettre une sortie son de la traduction lors de conférence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base