General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix offline language not available after download.

After downloading several languages several times, they are not available offline. English is there all the time, but none of the others. Don't know why it says download complete, but when I have no connection the language is gone...

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. VC Runtime 12.0.40664 blocks install

When PC has VC Runtime 2013 12.0.40664.0 (KB 4032938), the installer (.exe file) shows UAC and requires other VC Runtime 2013. Actually it seems that exactly 12.0.40660.0 is ideal but the upper version should be OK.

What is even worse, the download center's "System Requirements" tells wrong VC Runtime URL (12.0.40649.5 (KB 3138367)). This is a doc bug, must be fixed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55024

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Signal Translator for Deaf Deaf.

Hello.
    What do you think about developing a sign translator for deaf people?
    You decide if it's convenient to add this translator Microsoft translator or if you create this translator out of Google translator. Sign language, are different between countries. Brazil uses French sign language. Other countries use other sign languages. The development of this translator is simpler than the improvement of language translations.
    Thank you.

Olá.
    O que vocês acham sobre o desenvolvimento de um tradutor de sinais para surdos mudos?
    Vocês decidem se é conveniente adicionar esse tradutor no Google tradutor ou se vocês criam esse tradutor fora…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use a captcha that isn't case sensitive.

Use a captcha that isn't case sensitive. Right now it's next to impossible to use your app if you suspect I'm a computer and want me to prove I'm not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. language

PANJABI

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Portrait and Landscape Mode

Please allow the app to work in both portrait and landscape mode on iPhone and iPad.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. keep the pinyin visible when I type in Chinese, like Google Translate

when I type in Chinese (via pinyin) in Google Translate I can still see the pinyin underneath the Chinese word, this is really useful for us language learners

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add Somali and Amharic language

There are several English Learners in U.S. schools who speak those two languages. Please add Somali and Amharic!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New idea for Microsoft translate (multilingual restaurant menu)

Subject
    New idea for Microsoft translate (multilingual restaurant menu)
    Dear Sir
    Six hundred million-Tourists all over the world need the menu of the restaurant by their language to choice food. All restaurant menu all over the world use local language. Tourist did not know the local language and face great problem to choose food because of language they want to eat. The problem all menu local language.
    Also there are translation using camera or web site or voice
    All are difficult during travel abroad it is easy if you are in home but outside is very difficult
    Microsoft translate can…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve 404 experience

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=ja&to=en&dl=en&a=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.microsoft.com%2Fja-jp%2Fhelp%2F2450059# shows a 404 error in the main body. The untranslated page loads fine for me, so I don't know how to unblock myself.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Throw your Windows phone users a bone

Make the last version of this software that was Windows phone compatible available again on the Windows store. While I as having a Windows phone replaced (under warranty), you pulled the carpet out from the users and even though I "own" the app, I can't load it to my replacement phone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. sync recent translated words list

ability to sync or export recent translated words list

as an example when a new word added to the list automatically add it to excel sheet via Microsoft flow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save your learned words

We should be able to save the learned words file using one drive between devices

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Kannada translation

Please add Kannada translation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the out put volume for this app is to low. my device it turned all the way up.

Increase the maximum volume level for this app. its inaudible. this device is turned all of the way up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base