• My feedback
  1. 367 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    75 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix offline language not available after download.

After downloading several languages several times, they are not available offline. English is there all the time, but none of the others. Don't know why it says download complete, but when I have no connection the language is gone...

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Untranslated text when text is written in capital letters

When the text is written in capital letters the target is not fully translated. I have seen this for English to Italian and English to French where the translation is a mix of English and target language. E.g. EN>IT:

ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE(S) MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR

QUALSIASI CAUSE DI AZIONE O CLAIM SI Può AVERE RISING OUT DI O RIMEDIO A I TERMINI O IL PIANO(S) DEVE ESSERE COMMENCED ALL.ONE (1) ANNO

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Error en traduccion

Cuando traduzco esta frase "It is doubtful, however, that any survive today." me pone como traduccion "Sin embargo, es dudoso que sobreviva naconde hoy." siendo que la palabra 'naconde' no tiene sentido

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What happened to Cantonese Speech under Bing?

Cantonese speech no longer available under Bing (and possibly elsewhere). For a while Cantonese speech was available, then it was curiously available under Chinese (traditional). Now it is not available under either Chinese (traditional) or Cantonese. What changed?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Translator for Bing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VC Runtime 12.0.40664 blocks install

When PC has VC Runtime 2013 12.0.40664.0 (KB 4032938), the installer (.exe file) shows UAC and requires other VC Runtime 2013. Actually it seems that exactly 12.0.40660.0 is ideal but the upper version should be OK.

What is even worse, the download center's "System Requirements" tells wrong VC Runtime URL (12.0.40649.5 (KB 3138367)). This is a doc bug, must be fixed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55024

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The app in general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. reduce hardware requirements for voice translation

the capability to translate voice using any laptop microphone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Speech Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Request to guide me as i am a new student, translating text first time.

Explain as how to copy the translated document from received file from microsoft, which is in a new window. zmmubeen@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Translator Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Signal Translator for Deaf Deaf.

Hello.
    What do you think about developing a sign translator for deaf people?
    You decide if it's convenient to add this translator Microsoft translator or if you create this translator out of Google translator. Sign language, are different between countries. Brazil uses French sign language. Other countries use other sign languages. The development of this translator is simpler than the improvement of language translations.
    Thank you.

Olá.
    O que vocês acham sobre o desenvolvimento de um tradutor de sinais para surdos mudos?
    Vocês decidem se é conveniente adicionar esse tradutor no Google tradutor ou se vocês criam esse tradutor fora…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Image Translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be perfect to have a written pronunciation option

Pronunciation in writing is so important for learners of English and another thing is a written words pridictions as Google has, when you start typing it automatically suggests the whole word, moreover it's so painful to write a word I want to translate but I am not sure the spelling it automatically delete the word I have to write it again. If it can't translate just keep the word back on so that I could adjust it or modify it for similar or to change its ending. I believe that developers are so overrated it's simply things to thing about

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Translating whole documents breaks in mixed language documents.

For work I often receive emails containing replies that alternate between languages. When I use the outlook translate whole document feature, it breaks and stops translating after the first English (The language i'm translating to) reply leaving all further replies un-translated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Use a captcha that isn't case sensitive.

Use a captcha that isn't case sensitive. Right now it's next to impossible to use your app if you suspect I'm a computer and want me to prove I'm not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incorrect translations of singular forms of "you" between languages other than English

In English, the pronoun "you" is used to refer to both one person and more than one person. However, many languages have different singular and plural forms of this pronoun, but Microsoft Translator always translates the singular form into the plural form when translating between languages that have different singular and plural forms. For example, "du" in German, which is the singular form, is incorrectly translated to French as "vous", which is the plural form. The correct translation is "tu", which is the singular form.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Quality of translations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base